Hey everyone! If you follow along with us on our blog you might have seen the sneak peek of this gorgeous house, which has now gone live and listed on MLS (Multiple Listing Service). If you're new to the party, we are glad to have you. Today, we would like to share with you 10 things we LOVE about Lajitas Hideaway. There is quite a lot to see but we broke it down to 10 truly noteworthy highlights of this property. We would love to know your favorites! Comment in link below and we hope you enjoy this post!
1. Modern Kitchen with Darling Details: This kitchen boasts smart and thoughtful design with ample storage and low profile appliances. One truly unique aspect is the hand crafted tile backsplash. Yep, you heard right! Each tile you see on the wall was hand crafted to give this modern kitchen a touch of warmth and old world charm.
2. Smart Home: Think of your smart phone as a remote control for this smart home. Need to turn on lights? There's and app. Want to turn on the pool features? There's and app for that. Yeah, feels great to hold the power of your home in your hand. :)
3. Eco-Friendly: Harness the power of the rain in the eco-friendly home. With 8000 gallon rain water tanks that connect to the yards irrigation system, you can truly "Make it rain". Lajitas Hideaway was also designed to be energy efficient with Carrier's- Green Speed Energy Efficient variable speed HVAC system, Insulated Garage doors and a back up water tank supply located in the garage.
4. Natural light: We're suckers for natural light and this home has incredible windows and extra wide glass paneled doors that encourages soft natural light all day long. If you do choose to turn on a light or two, might we suggest the Tom Dixon lighting in the entry way or the Modo Chandelier by Roll and Hill over the dining table.
5. Luxe Magazine approved: We love a good pin worthy bathroom and Luxe Magazine knows good design when they see it. That gorgeous black and white powder bath was featured in the September 2016 issue. See for yourself here: https://issuu.com/sandow-media/docs/az_lx35_digital/246
6. Max Air Trampoline: This in ground trampoline sits on the left side of the yard and invites guests to bounce, jump and flip on it's bouncy surface. What's we found super cool was that it is ground level which make bouncing easy for the whole family. MaxAir describes their products as: "A unique combination of our jumbo-sized super springs and our two-string technology allows the bouncer to jump up to 20 feet high, five times higher than traditional circular black bed trampolines, while making it easier on the athlete's body."
Gray tested, Air approved!
7. Dog Friendly: We love our pups and this house had furry friends in mind with a built in dog door in the laundry room that allows the pups to come in and out as often as they please! Sleek design and thoughtful accessibility for our four legged friends.
8. European White Oak: We are firm believers that the right flooring can truly transform a space and we are gaga over this wide plank, european white oak flooring. This flooring feels timeless- so change your furniture, switch out the rugs, let your style evolve with you and never worry about the floors clashing. Did we mention that the upstairs has rubber dampened sub flooring to keep upstairs feet quiet from downstairs entertaining.
9. Built in Storage- If you are like us you aim to live the minimalist lifestyle but also like stuff, then the storage solutions at Lajitas would be right up your alley. At Lajitas there is large built ins for all your books, trinkets and baskets. There is also several low profile closets with enough storage for wrapping paper, old coats or mementos you just are not quite ready to give up or get rid of. With smart storage like this, items seem purposeful and organized.
10. Designed by Tim McIntyre- Thoughtful design in any house is key! We love the overall feel and design of Lajitas Hideaway created masterfully by Tim McIntrye and Associates.